ROSS MySQL catalogues credits
The ROSS MySQL catalogues makes use of the following S/W:
... and all the libraries and compilers used by these packages.
And the external catalogues:
GSC 2.2, 2.3
- the Guide Star Catalogue II
Turin Astronomical Observatory);
- The Two Micron All Sky Survey at IPAC
- The Second U.S. Naval Observatory CCD Astrograph Catalog
- The All-Sky Compiled Catalogue V.2:
Kharchenko N.V., Kinematics and Physics of Celestial Bodies.
17, 409 (2001);
- Guide Star Photometric Catalogue V.2
- Bright Star Catalogue 5th Revised Ed.:
Hoffleit D., Warren Jr W.H. (1991).
- USNO A2.0 at ESO/ST-ECF
Dave Monet, US Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station (1998)
- USNO B1.0 at CDS-VizieR
USNO-B1.0 catalog was created by Dave Monet and collaborators at
USNO Flagstaff Station
Monet D.G., Levine S.E., Casian B., et al. Astron. J. 125, 984 (2003)
If you have any objection about this, please send a note to
Go BACK or to the
ROSS catalogues page